Saturday, September 30, 2006

Shuffle

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) Absolutely no cheating.

1.) How am I feeling today?
Piece Of Mind - Krezip

2.) Where will I get married?
Higher ground - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Slide Along Side - Shifty

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Blow - Parking Lot Pimp

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Over My Head - The Fray

6.) How is today going to be?
Unfaithful - Rihanna

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Niki Fm - Hawthorne Heights

8.) What song describes my parents?
Angel - David Tao

9.) How is my life going?
Be My Escape - Relient K

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Rain Down - Planet Shakers

11.) How does the world see me?
Pimpin All Over The World - Ludacris ft Bobby Valentine (WHAT ?!!!)

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Best Friend - 50 Cent (Wow..)

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Starlight - Zed (makes no sense)

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Number 1 - Pharell ft kanye West

15.) What should I do with my life?
Heal Me, i'm Heart Sick - No Vacancy

16.) Will I ever have children?
Love Fool - The Cardigans (HuH !?)

17.) What is some good advice?
High Voltage - Linkin Park

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Old Newspaper - Jason Lo (Funny)

19.) What does everyone else think my current life?
Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends - Fall Out Boy

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
Barely Breathing - Duncan Sheik

21.) Will you get married?
Only Once - Yellowcard

22.) What should I do with my love life?
El Manana - Gorillaz

23.) Where will you live?
Everything Is Not Broken - John Mayer

24.) What will your dying words be?
Take Your Time - Krezip

25.) When I'm having sex I say..
Praise You - Fat Boy Slim

26.) When I meet a guy/lady for the first time I say..
Differences - Ginuwine

27.) When my parents are angry I say..
Is It Any Wonder - Keane

This is just ridiculous , lol

This tag goes out to anyone, everyone, buzz me if you've done it.

Thanks to Jeremy.. Ass.. Lol

No comments: