Monday, September 18, 2006

let go

It's been a few days (10 thousand years for my time) since i come online, i juz had my business paper just now. It was alright, ain't gonna fail, nor sufficient for an A. I should have prepared earlier, a little regret. Programming paper was a breeze, not counting if i'm careless or not. IT was the hardest paper until now.

I'm having pre-calculus two days from now. The subject i fear the most. I have 0% knowledge on it. I'll try to aim for a pass. I don't wanna resit, seriously.

Some of my housemates have already finish their exams, how nice. I'd be staying here till saturday and i'll follow Kok Chyuan back in his MyVi.

I had the feeling of eagerness to go back to Penang now. Starting to miss the place. The people. Can't wait !

First thing i'll do when i reach home, hug my dog, mum, dad and sis. Then i'll take my baby (dad's skoda fabia) for a ride. I miss driving ! Probably have dinner with family, and then hanging out with friends ! and play football at my place !!

Lay Theng had already went back today. Poor girl, she's home sick. Well now she's back home already.

Sometimes, when you let go, everything will turn out better. Thats what i think. Thinking about her just won't do any help. I'll just miss her more. and it makes no difference.

Go out, hang out with friends, have fun, chill, let go for a while.

Thats what Radiance would say to me. =)

After exams, heading out to get stuffs for people back home in penang !

First on my list
My Family

Second Would Be
Mon Ping (what should i get for her?)

Maybe get something for Radiance cause her birthday's coming. but she's in Subang. Better not look at her wishlist, i can't afford. Lol.

May Ching's birthday is also just around the corner. Nahh, i'll leave it to her boyfriend. haha.

Yawn, tonight's the night for calculus, get some rest before i go battle.

Until then..

fading away..

No comments: