Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Exam Blues

I Can't Study !!

I'm so dead. Everything i read just won't go in. I don't wanna retake my exams but !! When i read my notes everything just goes blur. I gotta do something. I just realize my calculus is dead. I don't even know how to solve a simple question!! I need a miracle.

Here's Way Shoon, devastated. lol


While here's Wallace, study still sleep.



My first paper , Information Technology is on this Wednesday afternoon. Even though i studied, i think i almost forget everything. Tomorrow have to recharge again.

Maybe i'm just lazy.. =/

Vanessa called me today for no reason. Was kinda surprise. Guess what she called to ask about ? Song titles. She was listening to Fly Fm's moolah, i think thats what it's called. Trying to win some cash, in TUITION ! lol.

That day when i went KLCC bought Jay's album, i didn't empty my wallet after that, checked back yesterday, i found a coin, thought malaysian 20cents change design already, then i looked again and saw queen elizabeths face. It was an australian 10cent coin! Wonder how did it get into my wallet. It's now my lucky coin. lol.



Played CS with Jeremy just now at home, set all bots to knife mode only. We got ambushed badly. Once the bomb was planted, the bots came in like ants ! Well, only 16 of them, and to make things interesting, we only used knifes, but couldn't stand also, had to use hand gun. This is what u get when u mess with chucky (childs play).



I dreamt about her last night. It was something like a party i hosted, and she didn't come. Guess i'm still missing her. Though i don't talk much about her anymore. She still wanders around my mind. Hope things will get better soon.

Maple - Jay Chou

乌云在我们心里搁下一块阴影
Dark clouds cast a shadow over our hearts
我聆听沉寂已久的心情
I listen intently to the feelings that have long been silenced
清晰透明
Distinct and clear
就像美丽的风景
Just like a beautiful landscape
总在回忆里才看得清
That can only be clearly seen in one's memories
被伤透的心能不能够继续爱我
Can a heart that's been thoroughly wounded continue to love me?
我用力牵起没温度的双手
I tried hard to hold (your) cold hands
过往温柔
The tenderness in the past
已经被时间上锁
Is locked in time
只剩挥散不去的难过
All that's left are sadness that cannot be dispersed


缓缓飘落的枫叶像思念
Longing is like maple leaves, slowly drifting down
我点燃烛光温暖岁末的秋天
I light a candle to warm this year-end's autumn
极光掠夺天边
The aurora steals across the horizon
北风掠过想你的容颜
The north wind flits across the face that's thinking of you
我把爱成了落叶
Ashes from my burning heart falls like leaves
却换不回熟悉的那张脸
But I can never regain (your) familiar face again

缓缓飘落的枫叶像思念
Longing is like maple leaves, slowly drifting down
为何挽回要赶在冬天来之前
Why must I try to recover all before winter arrives?
爱你穿越时间
My love for you transcends all time
两行来自秋末的眼泪
Two streams of tears that were shed for the autumn's end
让爱渗透了地面
Let the love flood through
我要的只是你在我身边
I just want you by my side

No comments: