Friday, September 01, 2006

I Want To Go Back To Mars !

Earth sucks, seriously. I prefer what it's like down at Mars, where everything is sand and rocks, lots of space probes and more advance technology. Most importantly, people like you for who you are.

Well,Back to reality. Exams are in two weeks, started studying already but not really much information seems to be going in. My weakest subject is calculus, which i haven't really studied. If i were some nerd i'd be freaking out and soon i'll jump down from the 15th floor, err, i'm almost there.

I think god has given us a sign. Today, my friends computer broke down. My laptop keeps showing the Blue Screen Of Death Sign and the internet connection keeps breaking down. Scary.

Been really emo these few days. I think i need a brain washing therapy. I just can't stop thinking. It's actually healthy to think, but seriously, i think too much. Anybody have any tips for it ? My brains like a blender blending fruits, seafood, poultry, sugar, spice and everything ugly. Wonder if this recipe would make it to Fear Factor. LoL

As a martian, Malaysia is quite a nice place to be. It's politically stable, no dangerous natural disasters, no war. On this independence day, of the 18 years i've been on this soil, i'm still surviving. Although Malaysia isn't perfect, but i 'm loving it here. Well at least better than mars. Lol

Let's talk bout Penang,What I Love About Penang !

1. It's small, makes knowing people easier.
2. The food. How can we not love Penang food !
3. Penang Chicks are HOT !
4. Gurney Drive. Best Place Ever To Hang Out.
5. Penang Bridge.
6. Beach ! though it's not that clean. LoL
7. The Festivals Celebrations ( We Have Chinese, Indian, Malay, Japanese Celebrations !)
8. And Of course..Home Sweet Home

Penang is the best place to be..I shall contact the general to deploy more martians..LoL

I think i'm paranoid

I think i'm sick

I think i'm falling

" Cause I am barely breathing, I can't find the air,I don't know who I'm kidding imagining you care "

No comments: