Wednesday, September 27, 2006

my little brain of stupid questions

As i lie down reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, something struck me.

Eureka !

It has nothing to do with the book though.

I thought to myself, why am i sitting here moaning and complaining and yada yada. I don't see myself doing anything. I weep for my own faults, not because of what she has done. This is just so stupid. I should be doing something to show here that i care, let her know there's someone here for her. Instead of lying down thinking and making myself confuse. i'm suppose to be trying to impress her, to win her heart.

Naive i might be, but isn't this is what i should do ? If i continue to do nothing i'll end up nothing also right ?

Of course, i should take my time, take it slow, don't rush it, but anyhow, i should be doing something. And apply this concept on it.

Brilliant.

It struck me from this song , if you come to me. LoL.

What's sweet and simple ? *wonders*

No comments: