Friday, September 08, 2006

Phad Thai, Chicken and Cheese Pie, Maggi Noodles with Dumplings and Neslo

My stomach is seriously getting bigger after all the food i've eaten today..Ughh..i need to stop eating..

Slept early last night, at 2 ++.Couldn't study anymore. Programming is sucking away all my brain juice. Woke up at 11 this morning, continued studying. Manage to finish another past year paper, one more to go !

Does anyone know what day is today ??!!

Today is September 8 !! Which is the release of Jay's 7th album ! Went to KLCC with my friend to tower records to get the cd. Got it for RM49.90 with poster, 1cd and dvd. I wasn't the only guy buying his cd, lol. I saw another guy bought it. SO that proves his music is good! On the way, Mui Wan,my jie, msged me told me to go study.

"Study !!!"
"Actually Heading To KLCC..hee.."
"ish!! Bad Boy!"

I manage to finish a few questions before i came out !! lol.. After that went to Signatures Food Court with my friend. Had phad thai (thai noodles), the casheir was juz too friendly, freaked me out a little. lol. WHERE can you find such a polite person anymore !!?? After eating, felt i was still hungry, it was near 5, so i thought i have something else, chicken and cheese pie ! yummy !! Told myself that would be my dinner. haha.

Msged my godsis, jillian, she was playing futsal. I always get a little shocked when she says she's playing futsal. It's just a little out of order. haha. But if i can play, why can't she.

Went back at the wrong time, it's a friday, and the LRT was packed. Have to wait for another train. I realize i wasn't the only person with a jay chou poster sticking out of my bag, saw some other people too, even on the way back to my place!

Reached home. Placed the cd on the table. Slowly tear open the top plastic cover, retrieved the cd gently and Woo Hoo, Jay's 7th album.

The Outer Cover


The Inside
Tracklist (i'll write in pin ying la,lol):
1.Ye De Di Qi Zang (Second Single)
2.Ting Ma Ma De Hua (Love This Song)
3.Qian Li Zi Wai (First Single)
4.Ben Cao Gang Mu (Rap)
5.Tui Hou (Nice)
6.Hong Muo Fang (He Wrote It)
7.Xing Yu (Super Love This Song)
8.Bai Se Feng Che (This Song Too !!)
9.Mi Shi Xiang (New Style)
10.Ji Hua Tai (Somehow It Does't Sound Like Him)
A few of his songs are into the classic chinese style, and a few rap sounds, but i feel he has done great with this album. Most surprisingly would be his collobration with Fei Yu Qing in the song Qian Li Zi Wai. It's a little wierd but the result is just magical (a lil dramatic here.haha). My favourite would be tui hou, xing yu and bai se feng che. And if you guys notice, he does a lot of "woooos" in this album. lol. Something like micheal jackson but he sounds better. This is a great album and i'm loving it !

Mui Wan was on webcam juz now. She says she's fat, but she just look as thin as ever, maybe the webcam a little cacat. LoL

Well, i just couldn't stop myself from eating. Felt hungry and went cooked noodles, friend brought back dumplings, lagi worst, i still can feel them in my stomach, the little prawns just wanting to come out. lol.

Random picts

Someone Said I Looked Metrosexual..lol

Speaking bout metrosexual, my housemate, jason, has been a little funny these few days. LoL. He's developed the disease called " Self-Potrait". He's been taking lots of pictures of himself recently. But i guess it's normal, most people do that. HAHA.

Here's my friend trying out for a nescafe ad.


Just wondering if the nescafe directors would pass by here and maybe consider him as a nescafe ambassador.

Sunset at my place.


Since it's the exam season, this would be my table, forgot to take off the jay cd, lol, the papers all around.

Girls are complicated. Seriously. Lol. Can't stop repeating through Jay's songs now.

Theres something new in our house now, it's called the "bond". Well, our main target is usually Jason, when we say bond, we'll pin jason down and starts to tickle him, he says it feels like we are raping him. Imagine, four guys and one girl, 3 guys pin him down, the others juz tickle him badly and torture him. haha. starting to sound gay.

Lastly, something i found.

Unique. =)

Gotta study, until then..

Relationships are like water in a bottle, you need to refill it to keep it going.

No comments: