Wednesday, September 13, 2006

follow

Life is all about following ? routines ? scheduels ? same ol thing ? think again.

I read an entry of my friend, Jeremy's blog.

"Ever wondered why your life is so routine? Its cause you want it to be routine...you never wanna try anything new & exciting. You just rather stick to your own li'l schedule & be safe. I seriously pity fools like that.Everyday their just sitting their at their desk...typing...sending
e-mails...picking up so called "important" calls...talking to "important" people...their just oh so boring. Everyone should just stand up...lift their fat asses up & do something new. And if you don't like it...don't do it again...go try something else new. Heck, who cares what you wanna do...fuck a dog, fuck a cat, have an orgy, rob someone, eat scorpions & spiders, pray to satan...Whatever...I encourage you to get up & stop being so boring
"

So, for people who think that life is boring, maybe you should just stand up and do something new. And thanks to Jeremy for that piece of advice. lol, if you happen to read this.

I used to think that life is seriously just a routined, i still think that way, sometimes we just gotta be a lil different. It's just the same in a relationship, things will get routined sooner than you think, after all the lovey dovey periods, you think it's just call, hug, kiss, hang out, whatever couples do. Relationships are like a bottle of water, when the water is almost empty, we gotta refill it. Maybe thats what happened to my past relationships, i did not bother to refill the bottle. I'm dead boring. My thinking is direct, follow the rules.

I guess it's the start of a new revolution . lol

First Paper tomorrow, IT.

I'm just being myself.

"Love is not what pulls you down, it's what lifts you up"

No comments: