Thursday, September 07, 2006

TAG !

this is a tag post thanks to jeremy..lol..

Seven things that scare me
-computer breakdowns
-no internet
-crazy people dancing beside me
-life
-death
-girls
-losing loves one

Seven things I like
-my family
-my dog
-playing my guitar
-driving
-hanging out with friends
-singing
-laze around

Seven important things in my room
-my laptop (can't live without it)
-my bed
-my guitar
-my cupboard (all my clothes inside ma)
-my chair and table (for me to do my work)
-my handphone charger !

Seven random facts about me
-i'm lazy
-i freak out easily
-i'm childish
-i'm disgusting (burping,farting etc etc)
-i wanna be like teddy geiger + wayne rooney= superstar singer/footballer
-attention seeker
-lame joker

Seven things I plan to do before I die
-drive real fast on the autobahn
-be with my parents
-get married
-have kids
-travel round the world
-go to old trafford
-record my own song

Seven things I can do
-eat
-sleep
-simple programming
-playing guitar
-swim
-disturb people
-study and get distracted

Seven things I can't do
-study
-play the guitar like a pro
-tell a girl i like her
-drive a sports car
-run around naked
-stay in a haunted house
-stop eating

Seven things I say the most
-duh
-fuck
-ass
-hahaha
-maile
-err
-crap

Seven people who will have to do this
-1
-2
-3
-4
-5
-6
-7

true love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen..

No comments: