Sunday, September 10, 2006

addiction

At this moment i just have so many things flowing through my mind. I just can't stop thinking until now i'm just so confuse about everything. As they say, everything happens for a reason. Still, aren't we in control of what is going to happen to us ? And if we are in control, we know the reason, but still why it doesn't goes the way we want it to be ?? Sometimes i feel my life is seriously fucked up, or maybe i'm just thinking too much.

I'm missing something, the puzzle that puts it all together. Sometimes, things just come and go that we don't tend to realize it's importance. Life just past by too fast, i need to stop for a moment to figure out where i am at this moment. Or i'll fall to pieces in no time.

For some reason, i feel no matter where i am, back in penang or here in KL. It's still the same. Even with or without friends. It wouldn't change. My hearts turning into stone. I'm slowly turning into a zombie, or a robot, stuck in a cycle that never ends. There is no more emotions, though i'm kinda emo now.. Everything is just the same to me. I enjoy life, totally, but at some parts, it's just meaningless. Is this the potrait of a faithless person? i guess it is.

Maybe i will change, maybe something will change me. An impact in my life. For now i know, my family is my life, i'm glad i have some good friends. Hope things would get better soon.

-emo kid

Another day in life, Another chapter to be revealed

No comments: