Thursday, September 07, 2006

unnecessory information you need to know about me before you kill me (does it sound like a Fall Out Boy song title ?)

  1. i'm shy
  2. i'm a nerd
  3. i'm childish
  4. i'm paranoid
  5. i'm not addicted to alcohol
  6. i wish i'm cool
  7. i'm fat
  8. i eat a lot
  9. i'm trying to slim down
  10. i suck in calculus
  11. i think too much
  12. i love jay chou's music
  13. i'm an amatuer guitar player
  14. i swim but i have a round tummy
  15. i don't have lots of friends
  16. i have a few close friends
  17. i trust people easily
  18. i'm a coward
  19. i'm pretty neat
  20. i have a dog
  21. i try to be funny but usually i fail
  22. i'm lame
  23. i get negative comments all the time
  24. i'm friendly though lots of people's first impression say that i'm stuck up.. lol
  25. i care too much
  26. i ask for too much
  27. i seldom pray
  28. i believe in god
  29. i believe in the supernatural
  30. i think i'm ugly
  31. i sometimes think like a girl
  32. i'm not a girl
  33. i play football,basketball
  34. i'm single
  35. nobody wants me..lol
  36. i'm a wannabe
  37. i think negatively
  38. i have 3 past relationships
  39. i swear occationally but only in front of certain people
  40. i don't like beer
  41. i love sushi and pasta
  42. i listen to all kinds of music
  43. i love acoustic version of songs
  44. i've been to only one concert in my life ( Linkin Park )
  45. i sleep like a pig
  46. i'm not from mars, i'm from penang
  47. i envy my friends
  48. i 'm a fan of manchester united
  49. i'm crazy over a girl
  50. it's hard for me to find my shoe size, i'm a size 11
  51. i don't like having enemies
  52. still i have people that do hate me ( i think )
  53. i'm peace-loving
  54. i hate people that are two faced
  55. i'm not vain unless i'm meeting someone
  56. i often have mood swings
  57. i sometimes shout and talk to myself
  58. i can get a little wierd sometime
  59. i'm lazy
  60. i'm emotional at times.

i think that's all for now..

Am studying programming..gawd..

A moment of peace for Steve Irwin aka Crocodile Hunter . Who passed away on the 5th Of september. Rest in peace . He died doing what he loved most.

Song Of The Moment - Daniel Bedingfield - I Can't Read You

I'm never shy but this is different
I can't explain the way I'm feeling tonight
I'm losing control of my heart
Tell me what can I do to make you happy
Nothing I ever say seems to come out right
I'm losing control of my heart

And I wish that I could be
Another better part of me
Can't hear what your thinking
Maybe if I just let go
you'd open up your heart

But I can't read you
I wish I knew what's going through your mind
Can't touch you, your heart defending I get left behind
I can't reach you
I wish I knew what's going through your mind
Can't touch you, your heart protecting I get left behind

I like you so much I'm acting stupid
I can't play the game I'm all intense and alive
I'm losing control of my heart
I'm not supposed to be this nervous
I should play my hand all cool and calm
I can't breathe
I'm losing control of my heart

No comments: