Sunday, September 24, 2006

blue

wonder of the day: If you and your dog could understand each other for one minute, what would you say to it? What might it tell you ?

blue is the color which runs through my mind, blur are the thoughts that i can't define, blue i am now, cause i'm missing you ; blue i will be, i just don't know why.

I might be consider the king of blues, not in the music industry though, lol.

Finally, i'm back home. Home sweet home. Missed the feeling of being in a cosy home. There's a couch to jump on, a spring bed to sleep on, air cond, big fridge, yay !

BUT !

Something happened. I reached here at 5am, slept. At 8am, Sis came shouting to me, saying that my dog ran out, and is currently getting humped. I ran out and i saw, that filthy disgusting with skin disorder dog's cock stuck in my dog and it can't escape. I was filled with anger and sadness. I could not do anything except look. Later when she got loose, she didn't want to come back. I got pissed and went back to sleep. Until sis came back, my dog only came back, sis bath her and took her to the vet. What a way to start my holidays.

Had brunch with my friends. Penang food rocks man. Spend the day at home, it rained. No football until tomorrow.

During dinner just now, i overheard a conversation between three men behind me. One man said " If you want to send your daughter to a girls school, don't send her to convent, cause it's filled with lesbians. " Sorry to all convent girls who is reading this. But ,he can be so wrong.

It is true that being in a co-ed school will be better for socializing between the male and the female gender but it's just wrong to say that lesbians are from girls school because they don't have guys in it. Some people turn into lesbians because it's just what they think is right, not to say that it's wrong. But there are also girls in convent being lesbians because PARENTS are giving her too much pressure. Havent you thought of sending your daughter to a girl school, thats fine, but then limit her from meeting other friends, you forbid her from meeting guys, and she can only express them with her friends. Sometimes it's also because of an individuals thinking. But i do have friends who's been in Convent for 12 years and still is straight. Same sex relationship aren't wrong. Maybe some people will get over it once they grow up. People make mistakes. It's just how they learn from it. And parents should guide them.

Funny.

I feel that something is missing. I'm missing her.

I don't know why i feel i stand a chance. It's no harm to try.

I don't know whats going through my mind.

Just talking to her sent my blueness away.

If only...

Storm - Lifehouse

How long have I been in this storm?
So overwhelmed by the ocean’s shapeless form
Water's getting harder to tread
With these waves crashing over my head

If I could just see you
Everything would be all right
If I could see you
This darkness would turn to light

And I will walk on water
And you will catch me if I fall
And I will get lost into your eyes
And everything will be all right
And everything will be all right

I know you didn’t bring me out here to drown
So why am I ten feet under and upside down
Barely surviving has become my purpose
Because I’m so used to living underneath the surface

And I will walk on water
And you will catch me if I fall
And I will get lost into your eyes
And everything will be all right
And everything will be all right

not myself..

No comments: