Monday, September 04, 2006

"i think i crashed your plane"

Being an official sleepy head, i woke up at 1 today, sunday morning. what to do, the bed was so comfortable for some reason. Still, it's not good to sleep beside the wall, cause i hit my head on the wall twice last night.I kena before a few days ago and again last night. I woke up with a headache, think i'm gonna lose my memory at some time.

Am i that BIG ? gosh, sleep also can hit the wall. Went jusco today,bought groceries, main thought was to get that Umbro shoe that cost only rm99. Got there, asked for size 11, and what i get, size 10 is the biggest. Gawd. I don't know where i'm gonna get my shoes anymore.

Yesterday...

Same thing happened in One Utama on saturday, went there to shop cause megasales gonna end. Went look for the Nike Joga Bonito Shoe, this lagi worst, I asked for size 11. GOT !! i was so happy until i wear the shoe. It feels like size 10, too tight. Had to leave it. Sigh. But i ended up getting 5 t-shirts. Spent rm180++. Guess i can shop too ! haha.

Had dinner at Bar-b-q Plaza. Korean style steamboat. I think, but the songs they play are thai and the ads are in thai too. It confuses me. LOL. My pal's girlfriends won't let me take picts. So i took the steamboat.

Haha. yes i went out with two couples. That makes me a big lamp post. Ughh. I want shop also kenot. I have to look at myself while they have girls to look at. haha. but i love shopping alone. Though i don't have good taste. It's fun. I can get anything i want. Still prefer to have friends around so they can judge. lol.

Here's my friend,wallace with the Bar-B-Q plaza mascot.lol. there was a honda road show where the Circuit Civic was on display. I LOVE the Civic man. Here are some picts.


Sexy Back ! How nice is that. Still prefer the EK-9 though, two door hatchback civic.

As i said i went Jusco today, i saw something funny. It was the cashier machine. This was what i saw on the screen.

"Have You Renew You J-Card?"
"Please Swipe The Card"
The Staff Swipes The Card
"Good Customer"

Good Customer ? Lol. I was laughing my ass off when i saw that. Only when you swipe your member card then you are considered a good customer.

Spend the afternoon studying before i went to jusco. Came back also study. This whole week is study week, 24/7 gonna study d.Here is my exam slip. I wasn't barred ! Din bother go check the barred list also.

"I think i crashed your plane" is a line from Lost. Desmond cause the crash of the plane because he did not input the number into the computer.At this part, most of you guys will go "Huh?". Lost is a tv series, go watch it. Lol.

I think i miss someone.

Here are some random picts.

Our friendly nasi kandar hero ! Viven took the pict....

Me and My Housmate, Vivien

Life is so completely messed up right now. Not mine, the world.

No comments: