Thursday, August 31, 2006

i'm not wasted..lol

It's merdeka !! and i'm glad i'm sitting here blogging and not drunk yet.. Had whisky( It says 40% alcohol ) with coke, my 4th cup. RIght now, sitting here.
I wanna forget bout everything for once !! all those things that've been running through my mind.

Saw the fireworks from our place, cause we are facing KLCC. WHoa ..it's like so cool man.We were singing negaraku and all... I guess this are Where malaysians are the most Patriotic Moment...

I just don't wanna throw up on my bed. LOL!

Been to Kenny Sia's blog today, oh my god, he blogs bout anything and everything !! HE is so darn funny. I took his How Un-Malaysian Are You Test and i got this result.

Congratulations Noel, you are 33% not Malaysian.

That means you're as Malaysian as...

Michelle Yeoh!

How Un-Malaysian Are You?

LoL.. I'm So Malaysian..I Just Realize. I Read his post about the slimming ads. Thats Ridiculous man.SO Darn Funny. I Think U Guys should check it out.

Kenny Sia - Weight loss Ads.
http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2006/01/weight_loss_ads.php

I'm feeling kinda dizzy right now..And i hear my housemates are laughing out loud!!! Guess I'll blog later.. CHAO !

No comments: