Friday, August 25, 2006

Gasping For Air !?

I'm sick, running nose actually. Been sneezing whole night. Brrr..

I skipped programming tutorial today, darn it, overslept. Actually, i woke up early, thought i give myself 5 more minutes, and i juz slept throught it. Attended calculus lecture on binomial. What the Hell !! I don't even understand.

My friends actually cabut to CC cause they didn't want to attend IT lecture. I went instead, alone, not listening too. =/ . Finals are just around the corner, and i'm still farting around.

Finally i get to go online at home, I love the internet. LoL. Had to spent another RM119 for a new router cause the old one is not compatible. Spent about an hour setting up the network and Yay ! Broadband for everyhone. Five Pc's Actually.. I'm forcing it to the max, downloading 4 Lost Episodes and Knight Online Client. Running at 33.8kBs. Not That bad actually, cause all pc's are on.

Been talking to Khimmy, who is always busy. She keeps running to the phone and back. LoL. Currently chatting with Yeen Jia and My twin, Pingy ! Well, not actually my twin. Juz a name for her.

I'm actually to sick to think, and blog.

10 things why i love the internet

1. Torrents
2. Limewire
3. Msn Messenger
4. Blog
5. C-Net.com
6. O2Jam
7. News
8. ManUtd.com
9. PC and Technology Sites
10. xanga.com/naztee_bluree



1 comment:

Fairy said...

welcome back to blog ya~~~~