Saturday, August 26, 2006

silence of the situation ( what situation ? )

God , since i had internet the world is so free. I finally have something to do, something to help me when i'm in difficulties, lol, as in if i meet this syntax error and i don't know how to solve it, i'll browse gooGle for it.

man i love google, you can practically search anything on it. Even if it's illegal, just that it won't be that obvious. usually it links from google then to this site and then to the other site. Example cd keys and game hacks. *Yay Internet!*

actually, i just wanna blog about how pathetic i am. loL

let's say, you know that this girl would not reply your messages anymore, but you still send her messages, waiting for the world to change, another false hope, another message ?? *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

so as pathetic as i can be (actually what does pathetic means ?) , nothings gonna happen. All is just silence. You get kill silently inside. But you can't blame the girl too, she's got her stuff to do. Exams is just around the corner *shivers*, and you're not stupid to not notice the signs !!

Now, i was watching russell peters, for the millionth time, just to keep myself occupied (i could just go study, but i .. -_- ) . This little hand gesture _/\_ , is wtf in italian. He's just so funny no matter how many times you watch it. FYI, he released a new DVD, Outsourced, but you definitely can't get in on torrent, cause i can't find it. LOL..

And also last night i was browsing through The Mr.Brown Show web blog and downloaded the classic, Zhng My Car Part 1. Heard part 2, 3, 4 and found out it wasn't that intresting anymore. Imagine having Johnny as Xzibit in pimp my ride. He "zhng" your car hot hot, spice it up with turbo aircond, turbo meters which actually are clocks, turbo SOUND, and a spoiler that makes your car fly backwards. =)

Wen Jian was telling me how noob i am in o2Jam and says that if he seems me in CS, he'll whoop my ass.

I woke up at 7++ today to find that the internet is not working, that pissed me off, but i went to sleep, woke up at 11 to find it still doesn't work, went try my friends connection which was perfect, and i started messing with the router. FFS, i don't know what the hell is wrong with it until i change the DNS .. it worked. I feel like eating up the router. Which reminds me, i havent had my breakfast, it's already lunch now anyway.

I'm gonna STUDY today "remind myself about what joan said, waste parents money and my time if i failed any subjects" I'm freaking out. lol.

later

No comments: