Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sleepyheads..

I feel that every college student is a sleepy head. When we have nothing to do, we sleep. And not just for a while, sometimes a whole DAY ! It's just like that day, i left for college at 9, my friends were sleeping. I came back at 12, same position, still sleeping. hmm..

Last saturday went to times square, funny thing, i thought my dad had already bank in some money for me, so i thought i could accompany my friend go Times Square ( before that i only had RM9 in my bank, sad.). Went to the bank , just to realize that i still have RM9. Went anyway cause my friend was driving.

KL bus drivers are CRAZY ! They drive like professionals man, i almost thought they didn't have skills and were just reckless drivers (well some of them are really reckless). We were caught in a jam around chow kit road on the way to dang wangi, my friend is also one hell of a driver, so there was a bus beside us, my friend over took him ( FYI i'm sitting in front), not too bad i thought, until i saw the bus came speeding by, he missed our car only like a few INCHES ! My god.. i was like, he is skilled.

I feel like everybody in town have to drive like that, or you'll get stuck in a jam for hours.I'll grow into it. If i were the driver, i ain't that brave. But once you get into the driver's seat, you become a different person ! seriously, you'll drive like mad. lol.

Went times square did nothing, miserable me had to loan money from "loan sharks" again. A mini Jay Chou event was held in Sungai Wang, the premiere of his new MV and sales of his new CD, well it isn't out yet. I'm a big fan of Jay, at this point some people will look at me and sigh. LOL. Well, he isn't that bad, i feel his songs are great! Not to say he can rap well you know.

So i was suppose to study on sunday, ended up, Knight Online the whole afternoon. I do feel guilty, so i took out my IT notes and read them. Same goes to monday, woke up at 12. Finished up my presentation on wednesday and went knight online again. Knight online is a MMORPG , fyi.

Attended SWC ( Student Welfare Committee ) meeting at 5.15. Meeting was actually at 5 but me and way shoon hestitated before we decided to pick our lazy asses up. So went there, talked about bla bla bla. I just sat there and listen to nothing and i realize i've been changed from the program team to handling the decoration of the event stage. WHAT ! decorate the stage ? i thought that's like mostly girls are more creative. Had no objections anyway, tomorrow after my lecture somemore got meeting, die la.

I havent eaten breakfast nor lunch for two days. Only had dinner. My housemate, vivien said i've already meditated and reach my holy level d. LOL. Actually, part of it cause i woke up late, thats why i miss breakfast, and i wasn't hungry then. I'm actually very very hungry now.

Am currently so addicted to Space by Something Corporate,

Hey! Give me space so I can breathe
Give me space so I can sleep
Give me space so you can drown in this with me.

I like the song cause it reminds me to think about it. Everybody needs their own space.

Another favourite song of mine from Something Corporate is I Won't Make You,

I'm under attack again my dear,I'm in the way
Got no resolutions, no clever anecdotes to say
And still if I yell at the top of my lungs will it be the same?
I'd fly you a flag, I'd bury this pen into my veins
I wanna feel through you tonight

But I won't make you
I won't make you
The telephone number I got for you says nobody's home

The best thing I can think to do right now is leave it alone
And you had an apology in your mailbox since last July

It's funny when you find the words to say you find no reply

It's just so meaningful.

No comments: