Sunday, October 01, 2006

geek

I consider myself a geek, tech geek, though i may not have the latest gadgets, i stick to the computer and the internet every moment, even my career path leads to it.

But i realize one thing, it's slowly eating up my life. I'm such a geek that i would go for online dates, i would communicate with people online, everything is online ! Please someone wake me up from this nightmare, pull me away from my computer !

There is seriously more than just the communication through the internet, what about human touch ? Lingual communication ? feelings ? I'm losing all of that since i got myself stuck with the World Wide Web ! I don't often go out with friends except through a genius creation called instant messaging. I've been relying on the internet so much that i'm so lazy right now. I think it really has a big impact on my life. Positively and negatively.

Someone seriously have to wake me up, or i'll die with the net too.

So much about being a geek..

Was browsing blogs yesterday, and i stumbled into Chris's Abnormally Abnormal Critiques . A blog worth checking it out. He is just so funny. lol

It's been a week of hanging out with friends. I wonder what next week has in store for me. Looking foward !

Eugene is a Guru. haha

until then..

2 comments:

Chris said...

Thank you. Didn't expect people to call me funny either than myself of which means I'm a vain and conceited wannabe with far too big pants and no pockets.

Hmm. I think this is it. Thanks again for the mention!

noel said...

haha..i rather call it, interesting and funny..=)