Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hypnosis - I NEED attention

Lol..This is a hypnosis session.

Listen to ME !

I'm BORED

NOW!

I demand attention from all of you.

I want you, you and yes, you, to do something for me, no matter what it is.

I want to be surprised, shocked, sad, happy, whatever.

I want to be a King, no wait, A Prince for a day.

Someone get me my cloak, my juice and my food !

Someone do something special for me.

Someone please make my day !

I want to be surprise in the morning with a message in my handphone inbox.

I want to be hugged and cuddled. I want someone to hug and cuddle too. ( This Is A Wierd Demand, lol )

I want you to listen to every word i say.

From today onwards, you will be under my command. Now Wake UP ! *snap*.

I think i'm insane, i need.. someone give back my sanity !

If i was hypnotize, i'd be a duck.

Is it true that i'm missing you ? I think i am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

INSANE GEEK FROM MARS THAT CALLS PEOPLE PSYCHO! GO BACK TO MARS & STOP SCARING PSYCHOS LIKE ME! NYAAARGH!

noel said...

ok ok..sabar..i go back..lol