Saturday, October 21, 2006

so near yet so far

Back in Penang for holidays. Just reached not long ago and i have this urge to blog.

So who did i came back with ?

Answer : Lay Theng

God, i was so freaking nervous. but everything seemed to went well. The stupid thing is the bus system is whacked. Luckily we didn't have to wait long for the bus. Manged to leave at 12am while our bus was suppose to be at 11pm.

The journey back was all right. I couldn't sleep. Well, i wanted too but i didn't want to. LoL. The bus had water dripping on me. How nice to have real special effects in the bus.
I looked at her while she's sleeping, no i'm not stalking. It just makes me smile. I see a girl, i want to be with. I want to make her happy, share her joy and heal her sorrow. It's not about being dramatic. It's true.
So as i dream on.

Gonna hit the sack, snooze till noon. I have the bed to myself, woo hoo, sis went somewhere.

until then.

No comments: