Monday, October 09, 2006

Feelin' Way Too Damn Good

I'm in such a good mood today. No wait, it started from the evening. LoL

I woke up at 10 to find out that my dog bit my flip flops. Spoilt. Arghh, it's the second pair she destroyed. Her timing also very funny, before i left for KL, she destroyed the first pair, after one semester, there goes another pair. Dad said she quit that habit already, well, i guess some habits you just can't quit.

Spent my afternoon watching High School Musical. Actually enjoy it. I enjoy watching disney movies. When i was young it was cartoon network, and slowly switched to disney, then nickelodeon.

Now ?

ESPN, StarSports, Star World, MTV, [V] Channel.

Lol, drastic changes. Though i still watch cartoons, dad actually complained i watch too much cartoons at this age. It's fun, laughter is the best medicine. Sometimes it's good to feel and be like a kid. =)

Evening, went football. Some people just don't change. I admit i'm not maradona or ronaldinho. They expect you to pass once you get the ball, i did not even have time to look where to pass and i got scolded. What the hell ? My brain also can't think that fast. I don't think they can do that also? Once you get the ball, you'll sure look for a suitable place to put the ball but they think they are so skilled. Thats the reason we get tired easily, cause the game is always fast paced. Lose already blame others, scold here and there.

But thats the fun of it, i love challenges. I want to be pushed, but sometimes they are just over their head.

Went out to dinner with dad. Sis and Mum went Penang, one go out with friends, another went dancing. Later, went G7 at Pacific yum cha. With Shoon, Wei Hun, Jason, Wallace and friends. 12 of us. Played chor dai di (poker), i don't even know what you call that in english. LoL. I won 4 times, twice in a row. Was in a good mood. Guess thats why i'm lucky.

Lay Theng is growing older. She's turning 18 in a month plus. 18 is the new old age. Haha. 44 days to her birthday. I didn't know 18 is Sexy, while 16 is sweet and 17 is ? sassy. lol. Whats with all the s'es.

Jason is going to skip one week of his class. I wonder how is he going to manage it. He says, he is going to the hospital tomorrow for check up, saying something about having constant headache and numbness. He just wanna skip class and be in Penang. Fake ! LoL.

I smile because of her. Never felt so happy before for so long.

*stupid smiley*. naive.

until then..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, blogging again, I see.
http://whackerinc.blogspot.com/ is the blog of my (sort-of) online friend's friend. Gee. Syok la, in Penang. Bugger.

noel said...

LoL.. You came out of nowhere. Too bad ! I'm in Penang and your not !but going back soon d la..hehe.

Anonymous said...

Yala, I better link you now before you fade into oblivion again =p

noel said...

Come back to earth please. I don't want to wander into oblivion..Isn't that a game ? LoL..Thanks..