Monday, October 16, 2006

College Wars - Return Of Semester 2

Back in KL. Ready to stomp the world. And i missed lecture this morning. I must change this fucking habit. But it's the first week, so it won't be that bad.

So i had people ask me, how's the feeling, coming back here, living on your own, surviving on mamak food. Well i say, i'm getting used to it. But i'm sure i would eat less of mamak food or i'll die. Well, maybe not enjoying the broadband here. It would take ages for me to download stuffs.

I don't know why, but i seem to come back with more stuffs, even my clothes are doubled. My plastic cupboard is gonna fall anytime. It's almost full. I have tees, tees and more t-shirts. I'm a t-shirt freak. I only wear t-shirts. Maybe thats why i look like a kid in college, while others are all fashionably dressed up. Haha. Why call it t-shirt anyway ? *wonders*

Actually, i didn't mean to skip lecture this morning, but as i was messing with my hair, which couldn't stand, even with wax, i got fed up, and i was already late. So, i took the time to wash my bed sheets and my blanket. Which is a good thing, cause i wanted to do it first thing i come back. I got my friend getting notes if there is for me. I won't miss much. I hope so.

I'm not that vain actually, i was just trying to do something different. *lol* . Seriously, my hair never stands, it's too soft. I wonder if it's healthy or just whacked. Even after waxing it, it goes back to the shape it originally is. I've already gave up dressing up my hair since secondary. Couldn't be bothered.

I'm hungry again. Oh wait, i did not eat breakfast. Everybody is still sleeping behind me. Yawn, i'm feeling the sandman too. Afternoon is gonna be dull.

"cause you give me something, that makes me scared all right. this could be nothing, but i'm willing to give a try. please give me something, cause someday i might know my heart." - You Give Me Something - James Morrison

yea, she gives me something, which could be nothing, but i'm willing to take the risk. It's better to have something than nothing at all. =)

until then.

No comments: