Tuesday, October 10, 2006

1.01 AM

I look out the window, wondering what's beyond the clouds,
is there a you and me out there, or i'm just on my own.
The sun shines upon me, telling me to put on a smile.
cause the reason when i smile, is all because of you.

Your absence makes me shiver, wakes me up from my sleep.
I wish i could be right beside you, i don't care how or where.
All i can think about, is the way you look at me.
It keeps me hanging on to you, wondering if i'll fall.

If i told you i miss you, would you say the same ?
Or would you just close the god damn door, leaving me alone.
Would you care about me, the way i care about you ?
Or i'm just invisible to you, after all this time.

I'll be there for you, catch you if you fall.
Be with you when you are down,
share your laughter and tears, your pain and your joy.
Cheer you up when you are moody,
Or sing even if i can't, just to make you smile.

With you, i'm never blue.
Wished you knew how i feel.
Wished i could read you mind.
Wished that you could be mine.

Cheesy..

2.57 AM

No comments: