Monday, October 02, 2006

Ways to start your Monday

Mondays, usually people call it moody monday, where work starts and school resumes. While i'm having sem break. LoL. This is how i start my day on a Monday.

  • Wake up at 12
  • Watch football highlights of last night's matches
  • Get fucked up for nothing (i was seriously restless and i don't know why, my mind is blank !)
  • Watch MTV and V channel.
  • Start your day with The Killers - When You Were Young. This song just has that energy to kick away the blues.
  • Camp in front of my laptop, to find our limewire is not working.
  • Waiting for someone to call me and say "I'm coming to fetch you", where i don't care cause i have no car.
  • Play games
  • Go back to sleep later.

I woke up with this uptight uneasyness in me. I feel so fucking fustrated. Funny thing is, my mind is blank and i'm watching man utd - newcastle ?? I need to go football. or someone give me a electric guitar, i need to let it out. It's like just air in a seal up bottle. Practically nothing but needs to come out.

I think i'm turning into a psychopath, i'm reaching that part of me which have no conscience. I'm a wolf in a sheeps clothing ! Psychopaths often do an excellent job of convincing people they do feel empathy and remorse. It's only with time that the sheen rubs off, then i'll start hunting each and everyone of you down, shed your skin and grill you alive. *Evil Laugh*. Beware. Someone lock me up !

Yawn, why are all my entries so fucking emo.

Song of the day
Teddy Geiger - These Walls

up, up and away

No comments: