Tuesday, October 03, 2006

zero-sum game

I've been tag again by Jeremy, i'll post it later. Haha

I'm an ass for the moment. I wonder how an ass does his thing, i mean, what are the characteristics of an ass. Being jerkishly sarcastic is an ass is it ? Or having ass is considered an ass. LoL

I decided to pursue on a part-time gaming career. Gonna train for Fifa 07 and enter the WCG 07 !It's gonna be a dream come true. Now i have to get used to the ass-kicking and getting pawned by other online players. My first online game, my first lost is to Alex or better known as acc / accelerator7. Bayern Munich 3-1 Manchester United. He's organizing the LYN League (LYN is Low yat.Net i think). Playing in the LYN league gets you ranked for the WCG Games !

Went to Gurney today with the gang. Dad hestitated when i told him i was driving there.

He said " Better Drive Carefully, Remember That Unser Last Year?" Once i hear of the unser, i totally understood. LoL. I had an encounter with this Toyota Unser last year. Apparently i was driving too fast into the corner and this Unser was too near beside me and i went past it and BOOM, my car hit the unser's side mirror. That guy was from Alor Star and he had a family. To make things worst, it was a new car. Rm300 fly away. Dad was real disappointed then. Since that day, i never really dared to drive that fast anymore. Still, i seriously enjoy driving, i still go fast but i definitely learnt my lesson.

So, back to gurney. All of us there are KL tarcians which includes me, Way Shoon, Wei Hun, Kok Chyuan, Wallace, Jimmy, Cher-Ru and Hui Ping. Hehe. Went watch Rob-B-Hood. This show is seriously funny. I just kept laughing and laughing. I did not expect it to be this funny cause when i look at the combination of actors which consist of jackie chan ?? and Louis Koo ? Uhh, Jackie Chan has never acted in a comedy for years! Those thought were erased just in the first 5 minutes. The baby is so cute, except when he cries, annoyingly, THX cinema ! The wails are everywhere, unbearable. There is also a cameo appearence by Nicholas Tse and Daniel Wu acting as gayish Van drivers. Lol. I recommend this movie to all comedy and action fans.

It's been like four months since i went Gurney, kinda miss that place also. Used to be our hangout. Went Daytona with Shoon, Hun, Wallace and Kok Chyuan. I lost, of course. Twice. *Malu*. I'm not a frequent arcade goer. If i do, i'll shoot hoops. The super shot machine i think. That's the only thing i enjoy. Wierd. I've noticed that the arcade is also a hangout for people who works in there. I see people in suits and uniform, playing King Of Fighters. A rare sight. Haha.

I met Lay Theng today. I was actually anxious about it. When i see her, god, a rush of blood to the head. I tried to be calm and act normal, like a friend, chit chat a lil. I'm no smooth operator, i'm no eugene the guru. I'm just a typical guy who loses his sanity upon seeing the girl he likes. My mind goes blank, my knees weaken. One thing, seeing her just sends that anxiety away. I see the funny side of her today. Maybe cause of her hair. Haha. When she walks away, i just wanna follow. LoL. My mind tells me "Stay Where You Are!". I admit i do like her a lot, a lot but this is just a complex situation. Or is not ? I don't know. It's hard. I don't know how i got into this also. Or maybe it's just me. *wonders again*

Went gurney drive makan. I enjoy hawker food to the max ! Penang foood rocks and i'm proud of it! *sings penang state anthem*. Wait, do i even remember ? No.

yawn, no fifa players online. Bored, i'm darn tired, gonna hit the sack. Until Then.

One more week before second sem starts.

I have no initiative. I do things naively. Maybe that's why i always fail.

No comments: