Thursday, October 05, 2006

wierd' ol noelic

I did this survey this morning. So It was based on my thoughts in the morning.lol

write a blog with six weird facts/things/habits about yourself.

1. I pick my nose then eat the mucus. lol
2. I always have a bad hair day. Better still, Bad Hair All Year Long.
3. I don't like going out to clubs and party with people i don't know. I rather sit a home and enjoy a good book or play games.
4. I'm too big that it's hard to find a shoe size or a shirt that will look good on me.
5. I'll pick up my guitar or an air guitar, and imagine i'm a rock star, with a huge crowd infront of me. Sing out loud.
6. I often talk to myself.Self expression.lol

-------------------

grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Combination of those names that fitted the clue that Josephine had given her.

stretch your arm out as far as you can.
That feels good. I just woke up.

what is the last thing you watched on tv?
Some mandarin program.

without looking, guess what time is it
11.45am

now look at the clock. what is the actual time?
12.04Pm. I've lost track of time. Been waking up late.

with the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My fan, and the headache in my head that goes bamp bamp bamp.

when did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Yesterday, went out with my friends.

before you started this survey, what did you look at?
wordpress, jeremy's blog.

what are you wearing now?
a black pants and a shin chan t-shirt Which says bi shen or must win.

did you dream last night?
I don't think so.

when did you last laugh?
While watching Rob-B-Hood. Laughed all the way.

what is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing, mum won't let me stick anything.

seen anything weird lately?
Umm, i don't think so.

what is the last film you saw?
Rob-B-Hood.

if you become a multi-millionaire overnight, what will you buy?
Hmm, before i start buying anything, i'll divide my fortunes into section.
1.My education
2.My Future
3.Mom and Dad
4.Sis
5.Donation
6.My tech Gadgets

I'll probably go get myself a Mac Pro to start with.

tell me something about you i don't know
i sometimes think like a girl.

if you could change one thing in the world, regardless of guilt of politics, what would you do?
Racism. Definitely. I would eliminate all thoughts of racism in the world, maybe with a brain-frying machine.haha.

do you like to dance?
No. I never dance. I look stupid while dancing.

george bush:
i remember the flash game that i used to play about george bush and osama.It's like trying to hit each other or sumthing.

imagine your first child is a girl. what would you call her?
Elizabeth. I find it very nice,

imagine your first child is a boy. what would you call him?
Christopher. After me. *my generation*

would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes ! I have. Someday.

i tag....everyone !

No comments: