Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Too much emo music kills noel

Eugene says i've been listening to a lot of emo music.

So, i've decided to show off my playlist, open for comments.

1. My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted

You're just a sad song, with nothing to say, About a life-long wait for a hospital stay, well if you think that i'm wrong, This never meant nothing to you.

2. Jack's Mannequin - The Mixed Tape

Where are you now ? As I'm swimming through the stereo, I'm writing you a symphony of sound. Where are you now? As I rearrange the songs again, This mix could burn a hole in anyone, But it was you I was thinking of.

3. Lostprophets - Always, all ways

Always, all ways I wanted us to be, Always, all ways you and me, And I wait here on my own, And I wait for you to see, All the time I spend alone now won't comfort me.

4. Dashboard Confessional - As Lovers Go

This is easy as lovers go. So don't complicate it by hesitating. This is wonderful as loving goes.
This is tailormade, What's the sense in waiting?

5. AFI - Love Like Winter

It’s in the blood, it’s in the blood, I met my love before I was born. He wanted love. I taste of blood, He bit my lip, and drank my war, From years before, from years before.


Emo ? I don't think so .

No comments: