Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What am i blogging about ?

I'm gonna train my writing skills.

What Am I Blogging About
By Noel
Welcome to the dark side of my world. This blog shows the other side of me, the emo, negative, all things wierd noel. As why i decided to let this side of me loose, is because of the fear of turning into a person like that. Or something. Bear with me for my english isn't that good.
I blog about anything, about what i do, what i feel, what i like, what i want. I can write from a simple statement like, why do people smell like fart when they walk pass you. Usually, when i start a topic like this, it means i'm bored.
So if you read this, and you start to realize i'm not who i am in real life, it would be better if you step away from me.
Back to the point, half of what i blog about is all emo stuff, i easily get emo. I don't know why. I think it's because i think too much. I don't care what do you think about my blog, i don't care if it's popular or not. I don't want to decorate it with fancy fancy css style sheets. As long as the people that cares about me knows whats happening in my life through my blog, it's fine.
At this point you are going to think that i'm in denial, i want attention more than anything, i shall say, it's true. I'm an attention seeker. I want to be notice.
In the end you would realize that you are reading a piece of crap. So thanks for tuning in.
=)
Kindy level, definitely.
Class at 9 tomorrow. Signing out..
If there's somebody, calling me out, she's the one.

No comments: