Monday, November 06, 2006

Amusing

I've been very entertained lately.

Firstly - Tagboard Wars

I've been reading blogs, stumbled into one of a friend.

Seems like she has someone technically verbally assaulted her on her tagboard by calling her names and stuffs.

It's really entertaining actually. This technic is usually used when the abuser is desperate to hit back or he/she is just a nut.

What's the used in saying all those aggresive words about how bitchy someone is or how they look ? Maybe the abuser is just being jealous. He/she can't have what the person haves so they decided to take it out on ?

Poor Mr.Tagboard

I won't be surprise if the TagBoard attacks back one day. =)

Second On The List - Games And Movies

I know i'm a bit far away. Carbon is even out already. But it seems that my eyes are so tired because of this game. I'm at blacklist 3 now *after so long*. Been playing it all day all night. That's entertainment.

Other than that, another game i often play is Fifa 07. Though i'm the one who always get pawned.

As for movies, i watch series actually. My top3 series would be Heroes, Lost and Supernatural.

Thirdly - Tutorials and Assignments

Killing me slowly. But you don't see me working on them. *Yawn*. I have a presentation in two weeks, loads of tutorials. More assignments coming in. Week 4 already.

Fourth - Sleep

I've been having irregular sleeping times all month, maybe that's why i feel sleepy all the time. Night becomes day, day becomes night. Sooner or later i'll die.

Fifth - Music

OooOo ! My favourite songs right now would be

Sugarcult - Majoring in Minors, Shaking
Lin Jun Jie - Down
Relient K - Which to bury ? Us Or The Hatchet ?

Walking around campus with my neeon just doesn't help. It's too noisy to hear anything on my music player. Sigh.

Sixth - Devil Worshipping

I'm worshipping the devil. Wait, i'm in love with the devil. A cute devil, according to the girl.

Lay Theng - cute devil that bites.

Maybe i should edit one of her photos and post it here. =p

Seventh - Demands

Kok Chyuan Demands I Say He Is Great Here.

So,

KOK CHYUAN IS GRAPE !
Gonna sleep.
Thanks for Tuning in..

I miss you..


No comments: