Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm Not Nerd Enough..Nor Cool Enough..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm suppose to blog about this few days ago but i had a presentation to prepare.
My presentation was alright. Heard from my friends teacher said i was the best in class. But yea, my class not many speak fluent english. So, it's consider cheating for me.
So anyway, YES, i'm not nerd enough nor cool enough. It is obviously that the class is splitted in to two sections, in fact, it's automatically split in to two sections. First, the N.E.R.D.s and the average kids. As you can see, questions are all answered by the N.E.R.D.s. While the other people just sit and look. If a question is asked, most of us would be asking the N.E.R.D.s help.
AS for me, i'm in the middle, i'm sitting in the middle as well. I'm half of both. People do come to me if they have a question, usually i'll give them the correct answer OR i'll give them a screwed one. Still, i can't look like both sides, or i can ?
I still don't know which side am i in. Or i'm not even in both sides. I'm considered the wierd one. I can't look good, i can't be smart.
=/
I got my result slips.
GPA 3.3333, 2 A's, 1B and C.
It's not that bad i guess. But this semester i'm whacked. Gotta catch up or i'll be dead meat.
Motion City Soundtrack - What about them.
When i first got the album *download* Commit This To Memory, The first track wasn't that bad, the second was my favourite, and on and on, It's Good ! I love punk and alternative. Bands that are not mainstream and doing what they do best. Thats what i call music.
Noel's done it again.
Sometimes i think that i'm mental.
Today i dropped by at Lay Theng's place to pass her some stuffs. It was peak hour, traffic was heavy. If i took a taxi i would be stuck. So , Brilliant NOEL came up with a Brilliant IDEA.
WALK.
So i walked back to the LRT station. At first there were pathways. Well, that shows i'm not that insane. Until i reached the freaking highway. Now u can call me insane. I practically walked on the motorist lane. Risked myself getting killed or rob. And it's like night time ?
It took me about half and hour. I think. The distance would be like, from my place now to Wangsa Maju Jusco, from HSBM to Desa Damai, from inderawasih to somewhere pass Pacific. Not that far right ?
I'm insane.
The last time i did that was worst, i walked from my high school back home, which is one town to another. Triple the distance.
I've downloaded NFS: Carbon.
Verdict: Sucky
I'm not gonna waste my time talking about it here.
Shoon, Wallace and Jason has been chosen to represent Hitz.FM for the AXN Penang Beach Challenge ! Thanks to Shoon who submitted their name.
They left the whole room to me.
BORED !
I must not skip lectures anymore. I have programming assignment, IS assignment and Econs assignment + Swimming assignment.
dead
I was told by Jeremy to not be so negative. Yes, i agree. I shouldn't.
It's slowly making sense, everything is patching up, and i'm going for the final shot.
=)
Off to write a testimonial for Chealene ! *i was forced too*
Signin Off

I look sad in photos, always.
A stupid person is someone who doesn't know what she/he wants or who she/he is.

No comments: