Sunday, November 26, 2006

I don't know what to put for today's title.

I don't, seriously.

Went to KLCC yesterday with Way Shoon, Wei Hun, Me Mummmy Khimmy*extra mmS*! and Lay Theng.

4 November babies celebrating their day out, i'm an april baby. Lol

So.

What do you not want to see during a walk in the park at KLCC ?

1. Someone standing on the bridge that connects both towers.
2. Lots and lots of people, especially teenagers, smoking, creating a thick layer of smoke at the surrounding.
3. The guard telling you the park is closing.

So i was strolling around the park with the girl.


Blame Doink The Samsung's 1.3mp Camera. Still, it just makes you so proud to be a Malaysian.

And So

During that time, words are said, questions are answered and one stops wondering.

As we share a moment looking at the view, i remembered i once asked the girl what is she going to do with me. She said she would put me on the bridge high up there.

i don't remember what i said, which was something like being alone up there or something. But i remember what she said

"Bring me up there with you then."

It touched me.

And for a sudden, the crowd was gone, a gentle breeze, and it was just me and her.

I wished for time to stop. I wished the night would never end.

Too bad i don't have Hiro's power from Heroes to bend time and space.

Still, i could not have ask for more.
I've stopped wondering.


me mummmy, me and theng.

And so it begins.

Woke up at 12 today, manage to finish my assignments now. All that's left is validating for my programming assignment. Presentation's on tuesday and i'm totally not prepared.

Economics test this week, IS assignments. *bang heads*

Big game tonight ! Chelsea - Manchester United. Odds says that Chelsea is going to win tonights match cause it's their home ground and both teams lost during mid-week champions league fixtures. Still, Manchester United are going to come through. Bring it on Chelsea ! It's going to be one hell fo a game and for a manchester united fan, i would not miss it. Luckily my class is on 10 tomorrow.

until then..

She Is Everything I Need..

No comments: