Friday, November 03, 2006

Majoring In Minors

First Up,
To Khimmy!!
Happy Belated Birthday !
Though i already wished you. =)
It's been a wierd-funny-angry-irritating-happy week.
Class ain't that Bad.
My least favourite tutors would be of Econs and Principle of Information System.
A total of 6 subjects.
I hve class as early as 8, as late as 10, ends as early as 1,as late as 4.
My assignments and presentations are starting to pile up.
Been spending a lot of money last month, this month and also for the next few months.
I'm attending swimming for co-curiculum.
I've to learn the basics.
Like how to float.
Which i know how.
LoL.
Sometime's college is so lonely.
I'm missing her loads.
Looking forward to meeting her.
She's busy with test and assignments due.
I'm glad i have her.
Huggies.
Wonders.
I'm into Sugarcult's Majoring in Minors
It's so nice.
Their album Lights Out is available now through torrents and Original CDs.
Need For Speed: Carbon is out already.
Currently downloading it now.
Life is as usual.
Routined, but i won't let it be.
So Sleepy Right Now.
Suddenly No Wind To Blog.
Pictures from outing @ Midvalley with housemates.


See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil


All Smiles. =)


This Is Jeremy The Psycho


Vivien And Crystal


Vivien And Shoon ft Hun behind.


Shoon and Wei Hun , Again.


Guys.


Star


I Have Big Nose

That's All For Now, Thank's For Tuning In..

From Fantasy To Reality..

No comments: