Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How?

How do you mend a broken heart? What must you do to make things right? What can you do to make her feel that way again? All this questions in my head. I know she needs time, but will she forget me after that? Will I be just a speck of dust to her? Will I just be a thing of the past?

How do you live when you know she's the one, but you messed it up and now she's just out there, waiting for someone else to pick up the pieces and make her happy again? Tell me how do you live, when you are trying to make things right, but it's just not the same anymore? How can I live when I know I can't be there for her when she needs someone, when she's happy, sad or what ever moments she goes true. I just don't know how.

I'm surviving, but I'm barely breathing.

No comments: