Sunday, May 03, 2009

Quickie

I'm about to go to bed. Tomorrow's Monday. Yea, dreadful Monday. I hate Mondays, no wonder people feel suicidal on Mondays.

Internship has been quite alright, got hands-on on Unix and XML. Been to the new system's reporting training. Learning how to use the reporting functions. Fyi, the IT Department i'm currently in is in charge of the treasury. So, most of the terms used are like technical jargon to me. No idea. It's been two weeks, ended April quite satisfied with myself. Here comes May.

And is anyone feeling lazy to bother about college work? Although i miss the times that i could just skip lecture, and wake up late, i don't have the "oomph" to do my Final Year Project stuffs. That's why my supervisor said, most of the students that went to training usually come back having more stuffs to do. Because working life and studying life is different.

For some reason i am fascinated by how when i type on the keyboard and the words "magically" appear on the screen. Makes me wanna keep on typing. Lol.

I missed a few things to blog about, especially my 21st birthday post, and lots of stuffs. Hmm, and some issues, and, emo stuffs and, yea, the swine flu.

Swine flu alert, hope most of you read the newspaper as it has reached Phase 5, which means a pandemenic is imminent. So please all of my friends and families please do take care. Stay away from pork for a while and if possible, try not to travel.

I'm off to bed, until the next post.

1 comment:

Joe-Lene said...

happy working :)