Thursday, April 02, 2009

Wishlist

I finally finished my System Requirement Specs for my final year project so now i have time to cakap a bit here. Have been very busy for the past few days, having insomnia almost every night due to sleeping in the wee hours. Plus the weather was hot.

So, this is a wishlist. Haha. Things that i wish i can get for this year. I am doing this out of boredom and since my ******** is just around the corner. I get to make a list ! Haha

If you guys know me, you'd already know the list is gonna be filled with gadgets.

So here goes my *selfish* wishlist

10. PS3

I wanna play guitar hero! haha. But this wish is kinda far fetched. But what the hell.

9. Speakers


My speakers spoilt already. Everytime play movies or songs, the audio only comes out from one side. Should get new one. Pc Fair is around the corner!

8. 1 Year Subscription to Top Gear Malaysia

This i'm lazy to do. No money to do also. Buy alternate months only. Which reminds me, i haven't even finish reading February's issue.

7. 1TB External HDD

Too many movies, series, games. Too little space.

6. Manchester United Home Kit 07/09

I have already bought myself the third kit. Planning to get the home kit soon. But then it seems that the home kit is gonna change already. But then i like the current home kit. Haha

5. i7 Set

The magical words. Open doors to a new future. The ultimate killer rig must have.

4. Geforce 285 GTX

I'm not greedy. Am i???? No I'm not.

3. A decent dslr capable digital camera

Something like those that look like dslr's but not dslr.

2. Laptop

For future purpose, so this means that this wish will be for the future then.Lol

1. iPhone

Still need to explain?

So that's my top 10 for the year. I guess. So if i'm not that selfish and self-centered, here's my wish list

1 - 10 : World Peace

That settles it.

But still there are somethings that i would like to wish for.

To my family, i wish that we will always be in good health and be protected from harm. That we would live happily and healthy no matter what.

To my friends, i wish all of you succeed in what ever you do. Especially in you studies and also for those who have already started their career. I also wish that we always stay in touch because some friends are hard to replace.

Hmm..any more wishes?

Ohhh riteeeeee!

Manchester United win the Quadruple this season. *Wish Wish Wish Wish*

I'll stop here.

Until then!




No comments: