Saturday, April 11, 2009

muahahaha

As a self professed geek, i love technology. I love gadgets.

Ooo yes i love gadgets. If you do know me, you know how much i love the iphone.

But since i do not have the budget to get one yet. Muahahahahaha

I also love things with bling..for example the Crucial Ballistix Tracer Rams with LED. Had to sold them cause they died on me.

But today, we have a new addition to the family.

Presenting the Microsoft Sidewinder X6



Isn't it a beauty?

It has up to 90 if i'm not mistaken, programmable macros which i don't really use, two tone backlight, did i mention backlight? oh yes. detachable numpad(yup), which you can switch it to the left or the right. and backlight. lol


Macro shot.


Macro shot with Sidewinder Logo


Macro Keys


Light up!

It's just awesome..hahaha..

Anyway, i wanna thank everyone for the birthday wishes. 21 already. lol. Will blog more about my 21st birthday later.

Until then.

No comments: