Monday, May 21, 2007

Makes Me Wonder..

I've been back to KL since last week, 14 of May. Been going to College almost everyday for setting up and rehearsal of Mass Call. It's been a tiring week and tomorrow would be the real day. Time actually pass quite fast, on the other hand i was complaining that time is passing too slow because i miss theng a lot. Come to think of it, it's quite fast also.

So, Manchester United failed to secure the FA cup after a 1-0 lost to Chelsea in extra time. I don't have anything to say. After putting high hopes on Manchester United, they bound to lose. While when you don't concentrate on them, they will win with a brace of goals. People say it's because of the game itself is already polluted by bookies and bets.

Paused.

And Here i am, after two weeks, continuing this post.

I've been busy. Mass Call was a great experience. It's fun and i really enjoy it except for the part where we had to stand for a very long time.

Tomorrow would be the first day of my second year or fourth semester. Kinda fast actually.

Me and Theng had been together for 6 months already. and she made me this..



A Card with mind blowing words *=P* and cookies shaped like Noel. Well, plus load more of cookies which left me craving for more. Yum Yummy. Love ya baby. =)

Time flies, when i look at the freshies that attended mass call, they remind me of myself when i first step into college one year ago. Everything was new and different. Can't believe it's been a year. Sometimes i still wonder if i took the right course, how would my future be.

I still haven't watch Pirates Of The Caribbean. Heard it's good, much better than Spidey3. Headed to Times Square with Theng on sat to watch but it was SOLD OUT, THE WHOLE DAY. Because of Wu Chun, a chinese actor or something which i have no interest in. Times Square was flooded.

My leg isn't healed yet, i wonder when i can play football again.

Anyway, guess i'll stop here.

Until then..

No comments: