Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Another Day..

First things first.

All Hail The Newly Crowned Premiership Champions !!

Manchester United!!

Yes, Manchester United takes the crown with an 7 point lead over Chelsea with two games left, which makes it impossible to catch up anymore.

Back to reality, i'm bored to hell, i can't play football because my knee still hurt which is because--

Once upon a time, i was playing futsal, as i was imagining myself being Zidane, i turned and my knee did not follow, and it went crack.

It haven't recover fully yet till now. Sigh.

The remake of the omen is boring. I nearly slept through it. Well, i slept and continue the next morning. Which also does not surprise me.

Discovered Secondhand Serenade on TRL, all acoustic songs. Damn nice. The single is called vulnerable. They sound a little like Dashboard Confessional. Emo kind. And most of their songs have a phrase - "I was born to tell you that i love you". That's kinda cheesy. LoL

Talking bout Dashboard Confessional, i love their new single, stolen. It's playing in my head. Well, Grace Kelly by Mika is also running around in my head, for some reason. -_-

Is there anything that will make you not feel like listening to music at all ? because music is like life, but there are times that you won't feel like listening to music at all. I wonder

I'm just gonna think about what to do. =)

until then..

No comments: