Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tired

Few more days, i'd be leaving home, few more days, i'd be getting my result, few more days, i'd be bored to death.

Haven't been anywhere out. Tomorrow heading to penang to meet Jennifer from Ipoh, then head to Auto City at night to meet Eugene and Wern Chien. It's been a while since i've contacted them.

A part of me is eager to head back but another wants to stay back. Maybe i need to be a little more independent. I've always been a mama's boy, i'd obey everything my parents say, well except for the fact that study comes first and girlfriend later. But i do take my studies seriously, i know how to manage my time. Maybe sometimes i will get carried away but i still know how to get back on track.

I'm gonna be 19 this year. By next year, i can be considered as an adult already, 20 years on earth. I don't have a list of what i must do before i reach 30. I need to make one. LoL.

Life's been great, sometimes, i'm still stuck in my teenage years, still being a kid, attitude also like a kid. Do things make decision also like a kid. I need to leave that behind, and start being an adult, i'm not small anymore. I know that. It's just being a kid is much more easier than having to know that you have a lot of responsibilities.

I think i watch too much of Ah Wong. But he also know how to think what.

Well, i hope that, this year, i may be more mature.

Oh yea, i wanna lose weight, any diet plan suggestion ?

Until then

No comments: