Thursday, February 15, 2007

That same ol' question..

Love, is a mystery, it can't be explained, though scientifically the feeling is caused by a chemical release by the brain.

If you were to ask a person why do you love your girlfriend/boyfriend, there will always be this line - love is blind, love cannot be explain, it's unpredictable.

True.

If you were to love that person so much that you miss them day and night, everything is just not right when they are not around, something seems amiss when you're alone. Is it true that you really love that person ? Or just the presence of someone beside you.

Love is a two way communication. If one breaks down, the other will follow. But how is it that you think you really understand your partner? Do they open up to you ? Or do they just say nothing.

Isn't understanding about knowing that person deep inside, how they feel about something. We are not super humans, it's hard to know everything about a person. It takes time.

I want a simple love, but i have been making it complicated.

Today, i know, what i really want, after so much thought.

I'm glad, i have faith, i trust, i'm positive.

Anyway, being completely sane after being insane, i'm back on track.

It took me a while to find myself. I was stuck with this crap for quite a while, a case of "the haunting" from the past, instead, i turned into the past.

Today's a Thursday ! And that means ? Nothing.

I'm so bloody bored. I think i can just choke myself and not die.

I shall continue playing Pokemon Emerald, until then...

No comments: