Sunday, February 18, 2007

Supermassive Steamboats

It's the first day of chinese new year.

Woke up at 9, mass was at 10.30am. As usual, i didn't prepare what to wear on the first day. Ended up unpacking everything i have. Finally settled myself in a white tee, jeans and white sneaks. The usual me. Went to church and then followed on to my grandfather's place, which is my dad's side of the family.

The best part is still about getting ang pows. It was a merry sight. Except for my aunt, she doesn't look that cheerful. It's the first time we are celebrating New Year without my uncle. He passed last year. Life goes on.

Had steamboat for lunch, again. Chatted a while and i was called to the table by my relatives. We started gambling. It's actually my first time gambling during new year. Dad used to object me gambling. Shooed me away when i got near the table. *lol*.

Went home after a while and took a rest. Went to my grandma's place at night for dinner, which is my mom's side of the family. Steamboat again. Couldn't take more. It's a more quiet atmosphere at my grandma's place. We usually just eat and talk and watch TV cause it's quite a small family.

New Year = Ang Pow + Steamboat x Weight Gain + family get together.

Now that's fun.

The almost all of my new year. Nothing much to do after the first day. Having steamboat *AGAIN* at home tomorrow. Visiting on Wednesday. Tuesday a free day. It's quite a quiet new year this year.

Darn tired, going to sleep soon. Dear's at her grandma's place. Busy cannot message her.

Until then.

No comments: