Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm back home for the semester break. Left KL at about 2 in the morning, reached home at about 6 plus. My dog ran away again, just lke last semester break, but this time managed to catch her before some sick dog got close to her.

It's Good to be home, finally i could just take a break from everything. No more assignments, exams, nothing, for three bloody weeks. Sounds short, but when you tell working people, they will go " Wow, students very lucky eh, break for so long." I agree though, i'm starting to get bored already. Nest week is Chinese New Year, where i'll be waiting for my ang pows. I shall show up at everybody's door step, beware.

Yesterday was me and theng's valentines day. We went out for a movie, watched Epic Movie, as stupid as it is, it's entertaining. Epic, as the movie says. Not quite a movie to watch on Valentine's huh. We went to the beach at night, watched the clouds, there were no freaking stars! I expected to see more stars here than in KL, instead i was greeted with clouds. Still, we just walked by the beach, enjoy the breeze. She made me a photo frame, a picture of us together from our trip to Genting during Xmas last year. Time flies when i'm with my baby. I just wished time could slow down a little bit. Good things comes too slow, goes too fast. Bad things comes in a blink of an eye, but goes away too slow.

Does anyone think i should see a doctor ? cause i have a sickness call thinking-too-much.

Well, until then, Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

No comments: