Sunday, December 31, 2006

Together Well Ring In The New Year

So it's Day 1, January 2007. This year there has been ups and downs, highs and lows. 2006 was a year with a lot of first's.

The start of college life, first time living outside of home, first time travelling in a bus *yes, long distance i mean* , first time eating so much mamak food in my life, first time not getting to drive often, first time going to One Utama Damasara *Don't laugh at me.*, first time sitting a friends car travelling from Penang To KL and Back. First time celebrating Christmas and New Year without my family *That's Kinda Sad*, first Adidas Sneakers *Muhammad Ali's*, first laptop, first DOTA game *i never liked DOTA until now*, first Inside United Magazine*Manchester United's Official Mag*, first time shopping on my own *used to shop with mom*

The special first times would be

First time someone tells me i'm predictable, first time someone tells me i'm manja *urkk?*, first time celebrating New Year's Eve at home*KL* , first time celebrating christmas in genting, first mini candlelight KFC dinner, first time on the cockscrew, space shot and the carousel thingy in genting, first time she held my hand, first time i ever dared to say what do i really feel, first fireworks display in KL.

2006 has given me memories, good and bad. If i ever did anything wrong, i apologize to everyone. Maybe it was my fault, maybe it wasn't, but if it is, i'm sorry, let's all be friends, and leave the past behind.

The year ended with a blast, and a start of a something new. Although i didn't went to any street parties, which most of my friends said i missed out the fun *i'm sorry theng*,i still had a great new years eve and i'm looking foward to 2007.

To My Family:
Mom, Dad, Sis, I love you all, even though i'm not at home to celebrate christmas and new year together. I'll be back soon. =)

To My Housemates:
Crystal,Vivien,Stephy. Thanks for being such great housemates and great friends. All the best to you guys!

To My Buddies:
Wallace: I've known him for 6 years now, even though he may not be all good at times, but he's alright. God Bless.

Kok Chyuan: Sometimes i just can't tolerate the annoying-ness of him, but he brings laughter to the house, and always being a "hunk" to his girlfriend, Hui Ping. He's been a great friend at all times. I appreciate it.

Way Shoon: It's been 4 years now, since i know this guy. I still don't know what to say about him. Still, it's been great to have him as a friend. *He's sleeping behind me, =/*

Wei Hun: *Laugh Out Loud*, thanks for pawning me in Fifa, i just like to irritate him so much.

To Ai Khim:
Happy new year mummy ! May this year be a good one for you ! and of course, time to find me a dad. =p

To Mon Ping:
Don't say i forget you again. We have been twins since form 4 and you should know well that twins know each others thoughts. LoL. Happy New Year !

To Jillian:
Mui, i'm sorry if i've been ngelecting you but as you said, we've both been busy. So keep in touch all right !

To Radiance:
Jie, what to say ? Life is full of surprises, things can be good but bitter in the end, but anyhow, you are still my jie, and i wish you all the best in everything.

Finally

To My Dear:
Although it's only been a while, but i've shown you too much of my "belang" already. I know sometimes i maybe a little childish, i know sometimes my actions are different from my image *as in i'm big, but inside i'm like a kid, or i'm afraid to go up the cockscrew*, and sometimes i may not understand you, but i want you to know, that i'm glad we are together, cause from what seems imposssible, and like magic, look where we are at now. I want to be the person you love, the person that makes you smile, the person that will be there for you always. Even though sometimes we may be both different from each other *as in, you like to go out, and i like to avoid crowds, you listen to pop/hip hop and i listen to all rock/slow rock,* i know i'm crazy over you, even though you are not as crazy as i am but as you said, opposite attracts. It's like positive and negative, one is needed to neutralize the other in order to achieve harmony. *all smile*. Loving you has been and still is the happiest thing in my life and it has been the best gift for 2006/2007, and i'm thankful for that.

Conclusion to 2006

It's been great. Time to welcome the new year ! Happy New Year Everyone !

No comments: