Saturday, December 02, 2006

cheese

TEN random things about me:

My mood changes like the direction of the wind
I'm learning to cook delicious fusion dishes with maggi mee
I prefer talking to myself than with someone i don't know
I love walking in the park
I'm fat
I get irritated quickly
I love getting attention
i love the way she is when she's with me
I love Christmas
I'm in love too ! *lol jeremy*

NINE ways to win my heart

Listen to me, even if i'm telling lame jokes. lol
Being honest with me
Give me random hugs and kisses
Surprise me
Love me
Hold my hand when i'm with you
Cheer me up when i'm down, even if i'm faking it. lol
being yourself
anything sweet you do would melt me easily

EIGHT things I must do when I'm dying:

Visit Old Trafford
Go around the world
Eat around the world
Cook my final meal
Play my final football game
Have a concert in honour of me
Spending time with my love ones
Buy the most high tech gadgets and donate them to charity after i passed

SEVEN ways to annoy me:

Being ridiculously annoying
Backstabbing me
Being arrogant
Cheating me
Being Ignorant
Talking bad about my love ones
Mess up my stuffs

SIX things I believe in:

Football
God
Karma
Bullshit
Supernatural
Love

FIVE things I'm afraid of:

Supernatural
Laptop breaking down
My dear ignoring me
alone
the dark

FOUR of my favourite items in my room:

My laptop
My notice board with "Theng" on it
My Guitar
My Bed

THREE things I do every day:

Eat
Love
Think

TWO things I want to do right now:

Hug someone
Go watch football

ONE person I want to see right now:

bluree

I tag:

Ai Khim
Izrin
*these people habis exam d*
Whoever is too too free

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm getting irritated quickly these few days. Don't know why.

Today i'm gonna compile a list of the phrases from songs that i like.

This is going to bring me clarity//This'll take the heart right out of me//She is everything I need that I never knew I wanted//She is everything I want that I never knew I needed//This is going to bring me to my knees//I just want to hold you close to me

I know now, just quite how//My life and love might still go on//In your heart, in your mind I'll stay with you for all of time

I guess you're the only one//that nobody changes//I guess you're the only one//left standing when everything else goes down

That I'm learning to breathe//I'm learning to crawl//I'm finding that You and You alone can break my fall//I'm living again, awake and alive//I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies

My Fav-

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for//You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for//You know it's true//Everything I do - I do it for you

Dear. You have given me more than anything i could ask for. And I love you for everything you are and everything you do. *hugs*

No comments: