Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm thinking about..


My Dad And My Mom..


My bubbly sis.


My dog, JoJo. With her embarrasing posse down here.


She's Enjoying it.


Me, Radiance *my jie* and Way Shoon. Mid September, Sunway Pyramid


My mummy-Ai Khim, and me. Nov 25 KLCC.


Buddies, 28 October, Midvalley


Some wobbly world cup figures, Ronaldinho, Rooney and Cafu i think. World Cup 2006


My Love.

Dear Santa, I've been a good boy all year, and here is my christmas list.

1. Tickets to watch One Man United Match, preferbly Man United - Arsenal Match.
2. Electric Guitar, a black and white one, maybe signed by santana ?
3.An Alienware Desktop or Notebook, It's up to you, But minimum requirements, Pentium Core 2 Duo : Desktop - Extreme Editon 2GHZ, Notebook, 2.2GHZ, 2GB ram, 1TB HDD, Quad Crossfire ATI 1950XTX.

I should wake up from my dreams, those are unattainable goals for the moment. I have already reached the maximum output, which lies on the production possibilities frontier or PPF line. *searching the economics text book*

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas is near !

No comments: