Monday, January 08, 2007

Thoughts : Wise Or Dangerous ?

Exam is around the corner *runs around*

I'm so lazy to study even though i'm studying, it's just so depressing to study business and programming together.

This semester my goal is to achieve a 3.5 in GPA. I doubt.

My subjects : Economics, Principles in Information System, Programming, Calculus and Algebra, English and Bahasa Malaysia.

Two more weeks to go and i'm banking on lots of vitamins to keep me awake so i can finish like 30 chapters of economics, PIS, calculus and algebra and programming.

I've been thinking too much lately. At times my confidence is so low that anything would just happen. I hate it when i start to wonder and wonder.
I know it's because i'm afraid of making the same mistakes and losing someone again. I'm feeling insecure, because i don't wanna lose her..it's all inside my head.
I'm afraid that the little wierd things i do, or maybe a something i done wrong accidentally, will spoil everything. I try very hard not to disappoint her, cause i don't want to.
By feeling this way, i'm just turning into what i was last time, i'm making the same mistake, of thinking too much.
By trying not to do wrong, i tried too hard.
We are not perfect, but i'm trying to be, i want everything to be right for her. It made me paranoid.
The mind is a weapon, dangerously wise. It can help you, or it can destroy you.

But her words held me, stopped my mind from wondering, telling me everything is alright. A vortex brought all my wandering thoughts back into one piece. I love her, she loves me. I felt her warmth, the comfort. That's all that matters.

My mind is a super massive black hole. She tames it with one stroke. Amazing eh ?

As radiance demanded a new dedication.

Here goes, err, jie, hi, in this new year, i hope that everything will go well for you, and we will have much more to talk about. And..it's not depressing. *LoL*

I'm gonna study hard.. but action speaks louder than words. I will not procrastinate anymore. It's one of my new year resolutions.

Alright i'm gone..to bed.

No comments: