Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's the time of the semester again and i can't study so i'm doing this post cause Jeremy tag me and i don't know how to do my calculus so i'm here...

Part 1: On the Outside
Name : Noel Tan
Date of Birth : 9 April 1988
Current Status : Taken
Eye Colour : Black, i think.
Hair Colour : Black Brown, after effects of chlorine.
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Aries

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese = Hokkien + Teo Chew.
Your Fear : Losing someone i love.
Your Weakness : Thinking too much which causes major confidence breakdown .
Your Perfect Pizza : Chicken chunks, seafood, chicken pepperoni with bbq sauce and loads of cheeeeeeeeeeese

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : What time is it ? Why am i having a headache.
Your bedtime : These few days i'm sleeping after 3 a.m.
Your most missed memory : The time when i have nothing to worry about.

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDees or Burger King : Mcd.
Single or Group Dates : Depends.
Adidas or Nike : Nike.
Lipton Tea or Nestea : I seldom drink tea, but usually if i do it would be Lipton.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla.
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino. Frapucchino would be better. lol

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke : A minute. Never liked it.
Curse : Umm, every single time, in hokkien and english. LoL

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yeap, at the condo balcony, playing poker and playing truth or dare.
Gone to the mall : Yup, christmas shopping.
Been on stage : Nahh, not presenting on stage, working on stage maybe.
Eaten sushi : I love sushi! but i haven't eaten it in a long time.
Dyed your hair : No, i want to but i just don't feel like.

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : Nope. I'm too afraid to strip. Fats all over.
Changed who you were to fit in : Sometimes, but i prefer being myself.

Part 8 : Marrriage
Age you're hoping to be married : 25. If i'm able to support my family.

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl Best
Eye colour : As long as it's a human eye.
Hair colour : Black. Jet black.
Short or long hair : Long hair. Girls look hot with long hair.

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : Thinking of buying Inside United cause Wallace going to KLCC
1 hour ago : Playing a IQ quiz.
4 1/2 hours ago : Trying to work on calculus.
1 month ago : Celebrated Christmas and New Year in KL.
1 year ago : Where would i be heading for college.

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love : Manchester United! And My dear Lay Theng.
I feel : Tired
I hate : backstabbers, show offs, people with big ego.
I hide : everything.
I miss : my family.
I need : my dear. I miss her dearly.

Part 12: Tag 5 People
1) 1
2) 2
3) 3
4) 4
5) 5

---------------------------------

cheers

No comments: