Saturday, June 02, 2007

This is so uncool.....

One thing i hate about my appearance is my hair. It's because i don't have a clue on how to cut my hair. When it's long, i just tell the hair stylist to trim and cut short. There are a few times which i had bad hair cuts.


Last year in Genting. Click 5 style, according to Kok Chyan

I always complain that i don't know how to style my hair. I don't really like to use wax or gel, because when my hair itches, i hate it.


You can see i don't usually style my hair

All these years i look the same, even theng always say my hair is always like this. When i cut my hair, mum will ask, you got cut your hair meh ?


It's hard to do anything when my hair is long..and my nose is crooked !!

Anyway, i'm back in Penang now for my Uncle's wedding. In the meantime, i decided to get a hair cut. I was planning to just trim it, but i end up looking like this.

Ohh wait, wrong picture. I wished i look like him.

I decided to try something different, like, take a risk, try it, something that will make me look fresh. Through the hair cut, i couldn't really see myself because i had my glasses off. That's what i hate about getting a hair cut, not able to see yourself is just plain wrong. You won't know when something goes wrong. Well, i told the hair stylist to cut like this anyway, and well, it turned out quite like what i expected, but seriously, i don't know whether it's nice or not.

And i will reveal it here...

---

----

-----

------

-------


Web Cam

This will be the first time i cut it this way. I even had three stipes on the side, just for fun.

My grandmother ask me in hokkien "Lu ka ha mi tao mo??"

Another bad hair style. When will i get it right ??????

*sigh*

No comments: