Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Shark..

Yes, I'm known to my lil cousins as the Shark. because of my head. Other than that, i'm also known as egg head.

Anyhow, i was back in Penang for my uncle's wedding, and it was great. Well, the food was great, make me gain a few pounds more. I've been not exercising because of my leg and i'm here eating my heart out. LoL


My trusty Samsung Phone with 1.3Mp Cam, Uncle's wedding car.

Funny thing is, i brought my camera and it's charger back, but on the wedding day, i turned on the camera to find, i didn't bring back the memory card. How delightful, i got scolded by my dad for being so careless.


That would be my uncle and his wife, me, my sis (in black) and my cousin sis.

Well weddings are weddings, but this would be the first time i attended a mass for a wedding in church. Never done that before. The traditional chinese ceremony was followed too. My uncle would be my grandma last child to get married. She has 6 children, including my mum.



Beauty and the Shark.



As i've cut my hair, Theng was actually scared, to see this change in me, she was scared i turn into a "lala". She prefer me with my hair long and shaped like a coconut head. Most importantly, she's afraid i'll look "lala". LoL.



The Lala (top) and the not so Lala (bottom)




Back to college on monday morning, this would be the first time, i'm attending all lectures, and i'm doing all my tutorial. I'm just very happy at myself. I am hoping to continue doing this till the end of semester. Even though i hate the long hours of classes. and the long breaks in between. Plus SWC( Student Welfare Committee ) meetings till late evenings. I've never been so busy before. I hate going to lectures actually, but since now they are taking attendance. *sigh*


Lazying around. SWC commitees.

Of course i still have time for leisure. I'm actually not a very good planner, i do make bad time management once in a while. Like when i always wake up just in time for class, and i'm always at least 5 minutes late. I just love to sleep.

Just updates on life these days.

Up down left and right, but my leg hasn't heal yet.

Until then...

No comments: