Sunday, January 01, 2012

First post of the year!

Woke up to 2012 feeling the same. Worst of all, I felt like an idiot. I don't know what's happening on her side, and I assume so many things, making myself look like a fool. I'm a fool for her. Well, I have always been a fool for her.

The feeling of trying to talk to somebody but they aren't replying your text, answering your calls is unbearable. Maybe silence is golden. Makes you think and reflect on the situation itself. It's better being ignored then being cursed at. Is it?

All I know is I'm willing to do what it takes, but of course I will think for myself as well. Nobody wants a guy that has nothing. I need to concentrate on my career as well. I'll also work my way back to her.

So here comes 2012, a rollercoaster ride. Come what may, I'll work my way through it.


Thanks to David Choi for accompanying me throughout the night. I mean, his youtube video. :)

No comments: