Thursday, March 05, 2009

Update update Update update!

So, Manchester United won the Carling Cup over the weekend! I could not bear watching the moments in extra time when Tottenham's attack all drifted away from the goal. Then it came to penalties, reminds me Moscow where Ronaldo missed.

But this guy,

Man of The Moment

Ben Foster is certainly proving a point in the game. I can see him in the first eleven real soon after Van Der Sar retires. He made really good saves during the match and is determined enough to save one of the penalties. I hope to see more of him soon.

And definitely more of this.


Anyone up for a Quadruple this season?

Been watching Friends for the past few days. Love it. Am at season 3 now. Who doesn't love Friends?

Been kinda busy with Final Year Project, not busy doing it but thinking about ideas and technology to implement. With my moral assignments due soon, this week is kinda pack with work to do, but anyhow, tomorrow is a friday and friday is a no class day. So me and friends have decided we should take a break to....

MELAKA!!

A one day trip to the historical city and of course the delicious delicacies! Still considering though and the fact that we are heading there clueless because we do not have any idea how to get there by car. But i will update if i am going there tomorrow !

I still have not get any interviews for industrial training. Still waiting for updates from supervisors.

Saturday will be the release of Advance Diploma Semester 2 exam results. Not particularly looking forward to it but no choice. I hope i will do well cause last semester was really kinda difficult. Anything can happen so wish me luck!

I'ma update later.

until then!

No comments: